The Big Dog of the office whose large frame is maintained by his morning sessions at the gym (that’s why he says he’s late anyway…). This lad’s scared of nothing (…apart from horses because they are one of a few things bigger than him). He does however have a softer side and is known to use more moisturiser than L'Oréal can produce (other brands are available). He is a person who cares about his customers, new and current, so don’t be put off by his size, he’s a real gentleman at heart.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Cars/plastic bottles. I’d ban plastic bottles because of the impact single use plastics are having to the environment, especially when there are suitable alternatives. I’d ban cars because electric/ hybrid vehicles are far more efficient and produce less emissions.
More about me
- What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? - My phone
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Know when to leave the party
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - I wanted to be the presidents bodyguard
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - Drinking and eating like a king
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Twitter, Whatsapp, Monzo
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? - Stop time (Bernards Watch)
- What’s your most used emoji? - Laughing face/ thumbs up