Alex will find the best deal for any wholesaler, although we are not sure how he finds anything to be honest as 90% of the time you will see him wearing odd socks. A very likeable, James Blunt sounding young man, he’s often found in a swimming pool somewhere, wearing a pair of speedo’s and a water polo hat, scoring a goal. Thankfully he does leave the polo attire at the pool and comes fully clothed to the office.
What do you do?
My job is to make sure our customers know the name Gaywood. When they want a hand dryer they think Gaywood and I make sure I am super helpful in helping them find the best product and deal out there! Once again, need a hand dryer, think Gaywood.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Petrol cars. And make Electric cars and electrical transport (e.g. scooters and bikes) more accessible
More about me
- If I could be summed up in a few words, it'd be weird and wonderful
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - Cereal or food. Or a shower. Sometimes both at the same time depending how late I’m running.
- What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? - I would love to say something less materialistic but I’m going to have to give the most millennial answer.... my Phone.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Stop stressing about silly things and enjoy and appreciate the small little moments that happen.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - An adult. Preferably a widely successful one.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - Sport/ housework/ relaxing / seeing friends.
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Spotify, Youtube and google chrome.
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Super strength or Super speed. I think they would both be pretty useful. I could even go and fight crime in my spare time...
- What’s your most used emoji? - A laughy face, a heart or a llama. Don’t ask me why.