If she was on Mastermind her specialist subject would be Friends (Tv programme), she’s a true superfan. One of the quietest members of the team, who wouldn’t say boo to a goose, yet can be found wearing trousers louder than she’ll ever be. The kind Rupert Bear would be stealing from her wardrobe. Daytona is a great asset to the day to day running of the office.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Cars, petrol/diesel powered. Reduce the pollution.
More about me
- If I were a movie/tv/book character I'd be Phoebe Buffay, cause she’s so carefree, but I’d probably more likely be compared to Chandler Bing; sarcastic, bad at showing emotions and quite easily awkward in situations
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - A snack probably
- What’s one item you can’t leave your home without? Phone, for my camera more than anything else
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Be you and do what you want to do, don’t live in fear of what people will think.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? - I’m a grammar freak, if things are spelt wrong I have this urge to correct it.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - It ranged from a psychiatrist to a flight attendant to a baker, I have many interest so I never was able to just pick one.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - I can’t even think of what I do at the weekends so it must not be that interesting
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Instagram, Netflix, (does camera count? If not then Goodreads)
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Control minds, to change the way homophobic, racist, and other hateful people think
- What’s your most used emoji? - The crying with laughter face, I use it without even laughing most of the time