We all think Greg is a mysterious superhero behind closed doors due to his Clark Kent appearance, although there’s a hint of Jimmy Carr behind those glasses. His dry humour and wit could have come straight from a gig of the latter, but he’ll be more like your superman when he saves you lots of money in your facilities (see what we did there?).
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Production of any new combustible engine cars, because the technology is there for us to use electric vehicles and society just needs to take a bold step to use it properly.
More about me
- If I could listen to one song, it'd be Paradise by the dashboard light ‘Meat Loaf’ because it’s the best song ever.
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - Pint of water
- What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? - Shoes
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Invest in bitcoin
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? - I get dry elbows
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - Skier
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - Cycling in the peak district
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Strava, HSBC, Whatsapp
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Flight, because it would be awesome
- What’s your most used emoji? Aubergine