If something needs worrying about, this is your man. His attention to detail and slight OCD comes in handy though, as the finer details of a project, research paper or training session are never left to chance. On occasions known for his Trigger (Only Fools and Horses) “speak before you think” moments and king of the dad joke; the bad ones at that. One of the oldest serving members of the team he’s passionate about the company’s growth. If there’s something James doesn’t know about a hand dryer and washroom product then it’s not worth knowing (yes, he’s fun at parties).
What do you do?
My job is to make sure we are communicating with the world 24/7 in the most informative and useful way possible. I maintain the website, create content, research where we can add value and come up with new ideas to keep refreshing ourselves.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Fossil fuels, because there are now many was to provide renewable energy yet there seems to be a constant reliant on fossil fuels to create energy. If the scientists have it right, which I believe there’s too much evidence available to be able to think otherwise and ignore it, fossil fuel production and use is one of the major contributors to climate change.
More about me
- If I could listen to one artist in the car it'd be Oasis
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? – Waking up; I see it as essential to how the rest of the day pans out. After this my Herbalife shake. Haven't missed it for breakfast for at least 3 years and counting.
- What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? – Would have to be my phone, would be lost without it
- What advice would you give to your younger self? – Start practicing mindfulness as soon as you can
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? – I once got “nutmegged” by Chris Waddle
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? – Footballer or a PE teacher
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? – Watching my twin boys and/or Sheffield United play football, as well as spending time with my wife and youngest lad
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? – WhatsApp, Skysports Football, Google Chrome
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? – Flying, so that I could beat traffic and leave less of a carbon footprint
- What’s your most used emoji? - Thumbs up