Kehinde (AKA Kenny), was born in Nigeria but has studied and lived in the UK for many years, yet still hasn’t acclimatised to England’s climate. She can usually be found wrapped in layers of clothing next to a hot radiator (next to Shahed), whilst the rest of us sweat in our shorts and t-shirts. This lady is that softly spoken that when she shouts you wouldn’t even know. However, she gets the job done and can be very assertive when she needs to be, remaining fully focused on improving us as a company on a daily basis.
What do you do?
My job is to improve the processes of the business, to simplify everything possible and embed a culture of continuous improvement so we are also in good shape to grow!
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
I’ll ban Single use plastic water bottles because it takes a lot to produce and get rid of them. Apart from plastic bags, it’s the most used plastic. Getting rid of them involves the use of so much heat and energy which produce poisonous gas in the atmosphere and increases the heat level and it’s been classified as producing the most dangerous emission to humans.
More about me
- If I could meet anyone it'd be Michelle Obama. I’ve followed her closely since she became the first lady in 2008 and I greatly admire her values and morale. Reading her memoir has made me grown more fond of her. I see her as someone who knows her roots and regardless of all limitations and obstacles, she excelled. She has so much grit and she’s very grounded, knowledgeable with a high sense of class and style. She doesn’t conform nor join the status quo but would rather stick to doing what is right. Not surprised she became world’s most admired woman.
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - Music
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - “Stop being so afraid”
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? - I am very good my hands, I design jewelleries and making hairstyles among other things.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - Medical Doctor
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Spotify, WhatsApp, Audible
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? - Teleport myself back and forth
- What’s your most used emoji? Smile