The old man of the team. Not because of his chronological age, just because to hear him speak you would think he’d been around since 1801. He describes himself as an “OAP in a toddler’s body, as they all come out fat, bald and wrinkled”. Another member of the team who likes his clothes, he has more shoes and jackets than JD’s warehouse and Ingoldmells market stalls put together. His wise outlook on life and understanding nature does make him perfect for his customer service role and if you need something doing, he is certainly your man.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
I would ban single use plastics. This would reduce the amount of waste from both households and businesses alike. We have touched on this as a company already and I am in full support of trying to make a difference with this.
More about me
- If I could be summed up in a few words, it'd be funny, sarcastic, straight to the point
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - Seeing my kids’ faces
- What’s one item you can’t leave your house without? - My E-cig
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Make as many mistakes as you like in life as long as you learn from them and don’t make the same mistake twice.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? - I’m an open book, anything they don’t know isn’t worth knowing.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - Apart from taller, a Firefighter!
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - Spending quality time with my wife and kids or watching football somewhere.
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Sky Sports News, Ebay, Spotify
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Immortality, because I have so much to offer the world!
- What’s your most used emoji? - Smiley face