We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
We believe that hand dryers are often the most energy efficient, cost saving and hygienic option to dry hands in commercial washrooms, however, paper towel dispensers may be the best solution for those facilities that lack power supply or require complete silence.
For the circumstances where both drying solutions are possible, here you have some blog posts and guides we have published over the years, which hopefully will help you decide:
- Cost comparison: Hand Towel, Roll Towel, Hand Dryers
- Comparative video
- Advantages and disadvantages
- One in five paper towel dispensers are empty
- Shock: Paper Towel Funded research says hand dryers are less hygienic
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone if you have any question.
This unpleasant situation is quite common in public areas, especially school washrooms. We have gathered a few ideas on this blog post on how to discourage users from throwing paper towels into the toilet.
Here our main suggestions:
- Ensure there is toilet tissue in the dispenser
- Place easy to use waste bins on visible spots and try to avoid they are not full often
- Think about offering electric hand dryers as an alternative method
- Choose a towel dispensing system with a controlled, paper saving delivery
- Make the most of technology to monitor consumable level and notify staff when there is an issue or shortage.
|Construction||Materials||304 stainless steel|
|Packed Weight||7.30 kg|
|Finishes||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Product Height||465 mm|
|Product Width||385 mm|
|Product Depth||230 mm|
Here is a list of spares and accessories available for the Bobrick Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser.
If you do not see the specific part you are looking for, please contact us.
|Spare Part or Accessory||Part Code||Link to Product|
|Bobrick Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser Spare Key||B-2974-43||Please click here|
|6-volt DC Power Supply for Non-US Compatible Plugs||B-3974-58||Please click here|